Only adults / no kids
Casa Bosco focuses on guests who want to enjoy a relaxing holiday without children. Not because we do not like children, but because we want to offer a place to adult vacationers who want to enjoy a relaxed holiday in peace and comfort. Because of its unique location, in the middle of nature, Casa Bosco is ideally suited for this.
Food and drink
- Arrival meal: we can imagine that you don’t want to dive into the kitchen immediately upon arrival. On request we prepare a delicious dish of lasagne, which we serve together with a bottle of wine in your own apartment, or on your own terrace. Please reserve at least 48 hours before arrival. *
- Grocery service for breakfast first morning: we are happy to do the shopping for you for the first breakfast. Please reserve at least 48 hours before arrival. *
- Bread service: if you wish, we provide freshly baked (brown) bread every morning at half past eight. *
- Pizza evenings: once a week we organize a pizza evening (with sufficient interest). While enjoying a glass of local wine, you roll and cover your own pizza. Hans will bake it for you in our authentic, wood-fired pizza oven *.
- Restaurants: we will be pleased to tell you where you can find the nicest and tastiest restaurants and, if you wish, we can also make a reservation for you.
- Local products: we strive to collect some nice products from the region and offer them to our guests at cost price.
Towels and linen, washing and ironing
The rental price of the apartments includes bed linen, towels, kitchen towels and bath towels for the pool. Bed linen is changed weekly (on request more often *). We provide clean towels, kitchen towels and dishcloths at your request, with no additional charge. If you want to do a laundry yourself, you can use a washing machine * and a dryer *.
Free wifi, library, no TV in the apartments
Free WiFi is available in all apartments. Through your own access point and for light use, such as checking e-mail and social media. Unfortunately there is not (yet) enough signal to stream (without problems) or to upload or download large files. You will not find a television in our apartments. It is available in the common room next to the reception. Casa Bosco has a well-stocked library.
Our pool stands 6 by 13 meters and offers a beautiful view on the surrounding hills, forests and mountains. There are enough sunbeds and seats with parasols for all guests. In your apartment you will find 2 bath towels, which you can use at the pool.
(E-) Mountain bikes
There are two E-mountain bikes for rent at Casa Bosco. More (E-)mountain bikes can be rented through a local bike rental company. In the immediate vicinity you can find beautiful routes, but you can also go for a tour directly from Casa Bosco. Or we can arrange a local guide that will take you along the most beautiful routes in the area.
Diagonally opposite the exit of the Strada San Vitale you will find a self service petrol station / bar, where sandwiches, cigarettes, wine, (Italian) newspapers etc. are sold. A 5-minute drive from Casa Bosco is the village of Secchiano, with an old-fashioned grocery shop and the local bar. Within 10 minutes by car you are in Cagli, a larger village, with a cozy town square where various bars and restaurants can be found. Furthermore, Cagli has 3 supermarkets, several pharmacies, a first aid station, dentists and artisanal bakers and butchers.
* for a fee